Well, hello and happy holidays–
The time has come to break the internet! Please join me and my 26 blogger friends this week for a ginormous party to officially celebrate the launch of my new book, The Little Spark–30 Ways to Ignite Your Creativity. We intend to make a bunch of noise, throw some confetti and give away FIVE copies of the book to FIVE lucky winners! Five!
And just in time for Christmas giving, huh? I know! The Little Spark is the perfect gift for anyone (of any age) on your holiday shopping list wanting to step into a life of creativity and passion.
Here’s what people are saying about The Little Spark:
“Plunge into a riot of color and shape, slathered with a big helping of encouragement.” –starred review in Publisher’s Weekly
“A beneficial and enjoyable title for people who need a bit of a nudge to try something creative, or those who used to paint, write, or sew, who want to do it again.” –Library Journal
“I haven’t felt this way about a book since The Four Agreements, which I purchased and gave away repeatedly.” –Karen LePage of OneGirlCircus.com, sewing designer
“This book is for any person you know who wants to make stuff, any kind of stuff, that is an authentic expression of themselves.” –Meg Cox, Quilt Journalist Newsletter
Over the course of this week my 26 amazing friends and bloggers will post reviews and features of the book on their blogs. All you have to do is leave a comment below and you will be entered to win. Make sure to leave your email. Also, play along with our Instagram giveaway where THREE other people will win a copy!
- Fat Quarter Shop’s Jolly Jabber
- Amanda Herring of The Quilted Fish
- Shea Henderson of Empty Bobbin Sewing
- Shelly Figueroa of Figgy’s
- Bari Ackerman of Bari J.
- Anna Graham of Noodlehead
- Karen LePage of One Girl Circus
- Rachael Gander at Imagine Gnats
- Amie Plumley wrote Sewing School 1 & 2!
- Sam Hunter of Hunter’s Design Studio
- Generation Q
- Cheryl Arkison
- Erica Sage of Craftyblossom
- Heather Givans at Crimson Tate
- Tia Curtis
- Jill McNamara Photography
- Susan Brubaker Knapp
- Verena Ehrhardt at Einfach Bunt
- Kerry Green from very kerry berry
- Sally Keller
- Reets Rags to Stitches
- Cristy Fincher
- Stephanie Kendron at Modern Sewciety
- Anne Beier
- Jennifer Sampou
- Amanda Haas