THE CREATIVE YOU
Carrie helps people from all over the world reclaim their creative spark by reconnecting with themselves. Through intimate group workshops, parties, e-courses and her book, “The Little Spark: 30 Ways to Ignite Your Creativity,” Carrie leads us towards deeper connectedness, personal growth and the creative light within. She works with beginners and intermediate level creatives from many fields. Carries workshops are for you if you answer yes to these questions:
Are you ready to live a passionate, creative life but feel scared to even say it out loud?
Do you sometimes feel sluggish, bored, stuck or uninspired?
Are you ready to do something for yourself?
A basic Creative You workshop would include:
- 3 hours
- Ignite the passionate life waiting for you.
- Remember the curious, playful child you once were.
- Feel alive, confident, awake and inspired.
- Fall in love with yourself.
- Learn to trust yourself and hear the loving voice within.
- Sessions include: creative living, painting with acrylic or watercolor, block printing, drawing, collage, composition, artful sewing, vision boards, and all other mess-making.
- Put yourself first and schedule time for your passion.
- Examine fears, doubts and issues such as creating a space, and other obstacles.
- Carrie also offers more in-depth retreats for creative wholeness. For retreats, Carrie collaborates with yoga teachers, therapists, nutrition and wellness coaches to ignite your creative fire–body, heart, mind, and spirit.
Contact Carrie for more information and/or to tailor a workshop or party for your group or event.